hit them again

A boxing tragic's look at the world of boxing. No hidden agendas, no cash for comment, just my opinion, for what it's worth, of the greatest sport there is. Oh yeah, and i can't fight for shit!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

You Can Leave Your Hatton

A quick pick for the Kostya / Ricky fight – only twelve or so hours away now – I’m going for Kostya (surprise, surprise) but I think it may be a little tougher than we all expect. Hatton will have the home crowd pumping him up early so I expect it to be a tough early going for Kostya until he gets his range-finder working – maybe five rounds, could even take one or two more. But then again if Ricky hits him early and gets him mad it may be over in two ala Zab Judah. No, I’ll stick with tko fifth round victory to Kostya Tszyu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home